Stainless Steel Tool Wrap is typically used in heat treating applications to
eliminate scale and discoloration of parts. It also protects parts from oxide
- No special controlled atmospheric furnaces are required.
- 321-ANN for heat treating of parts up to 2000 degrees F.
- 309-ANN for heat treating of parts up to 2400 degrees F.
- Material is of the highest quality making it easy to fold and form. No oxide
- Standard material available: .002" x 20.00", 24.00"
- More efficient width along with a better yield due to increased footage.
- 40.00" wide material available upon request. Great for wrapping of large parts.
- If you have a custom width, please ask - we can help!
- Our packaging allows for the material to be easily dispensed directly from the
box. The foil unwinds freely.
- Sturdy box design protects material in shipping and is great for storage.