Min. Order (MOQ) : 5 Metric Ton
Based in Delhi India and New York USA, we are associated in #1 league Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Eucalyptus Lemon Oil globally. Talk of quality, aroma, purity or shelf-life, our Eucalyptus Lemon Oil is unbeatable. Thanks to its accurate formulation by our experts! Additionally, it yields many medicinal benefits. Get it from us in secure-packaging at modest prices. Also, we address to bulk queries.
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is derived from the Lemon eucalyptus tree leaves.
- Botanical name of Lemon Eucalyptus is Eucalyptus Citriodora.
- It is also known as lemon-scented gum, blue spotted gum and lemon eucalyptus.
- Eucalyptus has a clear, jagged, fresh and very individual smell, is pale yellow in color and watery in viscosity.
- Traditionally, Eucalyptus species have been used for respiratory system support and to calm muscles after activity.
- The Australian Aborigines used the leaves for soothing cuts and scrapes.
- This oil is applied to the skin as a medicine and insect repellent.
- Eucalyptus Citriodora is one of the most admired eucalyptus trees grown throughout Melbourne in Australia, which is its native country.
- This species is believed to have originated from a restricted area of Queensland on the Tropic of Capricorn, and is now found growing throughout the world’s tropical climates.
- Lemon eucalyptus oil is used for preventing mosquito and deer tick bites.
- This oil is also beneficial to cure muscle spasms, toenail fungus, and osteoarthritis and other joint pain.
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil is frequently used as main ingredient in chest rubs used to relieve congestion.
- It is also beneficial for respiratory conditions such as asthma, coughs and colds, sinusitis, phlegm, easing sore throats and laryngitis
Blends with : Basil, black pepper, clary sage, clove, cypress, cedarwood, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, gingermarjoram, orange, juniper, lavender, peppermint, pine, ravensara, rosemary, sage, tea tree, thyme, vetiver, ylang ylang
Constituents : The main chemical constituents of Lemon eucalyptus oil are a-pinene, aromadendrene, epiglobulol, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, 1,8-cineole, limonene, terpinen-4-ol, piperitone and globulol.
- Brand Name : Eucalyptus Lemon Oil
- Type : Natural Essential Oil
- Other Names : Eucalyptus Citriodora
- EINECS No. : 8000-48-434
- Packaging : As buyer demand
- Purity : 100%
- Supply Type : tons
- CAS No. : 8000-48-4
- Grade : A
- appearance : pale yellow