Both machines will handle the most demanding polishing applications or for that extremely fine detailed work where only a variable speed Burr King will work. By using an indirect drive system motor vibration is isolated to the motor, also vibration created by buffing wheels will be isolated from the motor resulting in longer bearing and motor life.
• Convenient "up-front" wheel design takes the " difficult" out of "difficult to do parts"
• Plenty of room between wheels almost 2 feet!
• 250-2500 RPM Variable Speed
• Versatility of convolute, flap, wire, fiber, nylon, or bristle-brush wheels
• Versatility enhanced by narrow and wide wheel capability mix and match wheel sizes and types
• Rugged, oversize threaded 34" diameter wheel arbors
• Versatility of variable speed control options
• Work reducing horse power options
• Smooth "velvet touch" operation delivered by the precision you expect from Burr King
• Smooth, quiet "Micro-V" drive technology is operator friendly
• Durability of a cast aluminum frame
The Burr King M1001 is designed for use with soft cloth or surface conditioning wheels (ScotchBrite®) only. Specific polishing applications may require additional installation of safety devices. Please consult with a safety engineer before use. Machine includes flanges and nuts, all wheels sold separately.
Warsaw, MO 65355 map, , United StatesView Mobile No.