when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- users should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, and discharging before use.
- we are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion battery packs.
- it is strongly suggest that you use our Smart Li-Ion battery chargers to recharge the battery pack
- never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module - we are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by improper charging.
- do not make parallel connection with more than three modules to avoid uneven charge
Irving, Irving, - 75014, United StatesView Mobile No.