natural gas is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane
raw material used : natural gas is a major source of electricity generation through the use of cogeneration, gas turbines and steam turbines.
- value unit specification notes wobble index kwh/nm3 13.066-16.328 gross
- calorific value (gcv) kwh/nm3 10.174-13.674
- relative density - 0.56-0.71 ch4 % mole , 75.0 min co2 %, mole 3.0 max n2 % mole 6.0 max o2 % mole 0.2 max
- hydrogen sulfide (h2s) mg/nm3 5.4 max
- in exceptional cases and for a time interval that does not exceed two (2) hours; the content of natural gas in hydrogen sulfide can have a value up to 10.8 mg/nm3, without however exceeding 6.5 mg/nm3 as an average daily value.
- Type : Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Brand Name : Liquefied Petroleum Gas
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas : Liquefied Petroleum Gas