Full cross-stackduct measurement for superior accuracy
• Unaffected by distance & pressure, moisture or opacity.
• Non-intrusive; nothing in flow path.
• No flow media high temperature limits.
• No calibration necessary
• Built in continuous self-test diagnostics.
• Easy installation and alignment.
• No moving parts: operates unattended - 247365.
• Rugged ultra-low maintenance design for harsh environments.
The OFS 2000-W model is equipped with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to compensate for variations in opacity caused by particulate matter or moisture carried in the stack flow. The OFS uses EPA Method 14 optical scintillation technology with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) electronics to provide highly accurate, path-averaged air velocity measurements for Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS). OFS accuracy has been proven by U.S. National Institute of Standards (NIST) and at installations world-wide.
Gaithersburg, MD 20878 map, , United StatesView Mobile No.