Nikon's latest consumer DSLR, the Nikon D5100 Camera, is a member of the popular series meant for the entry level enthusiastic photographer. We offer black Nikon D5100 Camera with AF-S 18-55mm VR kit lens. You can not only take great pictures with Nikon D5100 Camera, but can also record videos in Full-HD mode at 1920 x 1080 p.
- Horizontal Swing : The Nikon D5100 is equipped with a variety of features that can help during photography sessions spanning a range of conditions and situations. Functions like the Horizontal Swing mode add a level of flexibility to the abilities of a photographer.
- Swivel that Monitor : The viewing screen of the camera is designed in such a manner that it allows for a variable angle of swing. This gives you ample opportunities to take pictures no matter how and where the subject is located.
- Special Effects Mode : Photography is all about creativity and self expression, which is a fact as seen by the images that get captured by passionate lensmen. The Nikon camera can also augment the pictures with a host of special effects that can be configured on it through the special effects mode. Some of these effects can be, Selective Color, Color Sketch and also the Miniature Effect.
- High Speed Shooting : When you come across that perfect shot, there are instances where you know instinctively that one picture just won’t cut it. Use the camera’s High Speed Continuous Shooting mode to capture the whole series of events in high quality details.
- Silent Shutter : This camera by Nikon is also equipped with a revolutionary new Silent Shutter mechanism that greatly reduces the sound made by the mechanical shutter commonly used by DSLR cameras. The lack of loud sounds associated with the shutter release will allow for better photography thanks to less distractions and miniscule vibrations caused by the excess noise, as sound after all, is derived from vibrations.
- Sensor Technology : This Nikon camera is equipped with a high quality DX format CMOS image processing Sensor that is capable of taking high quality images thanks to the camera’s excellent lenses. The CMOS image sensor is also more advanced than previous forms of sensors used by Nikon as it allows for greater details and color reproductions.
Key Features :
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 16.2 Megapixel Camera
- Full HD Recording
- 3 inch Low-temperature Polysilicon TFT LCD Screen
- ISO 100 - ISO 6400 Sensitivity
- Focal Length : 18 - 55