Taking a picture or shooting a video is not just about saving a series of memories, you also put in a lot of your own creativity to bring the moment alive in an artificial medium which by itself is no easy task. The Nikon D5200 Camera is a great DSLR camera with exceptional handling and exciting new perspectives depending on the kind of lens you pair it with. This black Nikon D5200 Camera with AF-S 18-55 mm VR kit lens has the picture clarity of 24.1 megapixels. 3 inch TFT LCD Monitor with 17o Viewing Angle, CMOS Image Sensor, Full HD Recording, etc., are the prominent features that make it high on demand.
- Sensor Technology : This camera is equipped with a fairly large, powerful 24.1 MP DX-format CMOS sensor that can take stunning pictures across a wide range of lighting conditions. The sensor is designed to reproduce images with stunning quality and it can also be used for high sensitivity images that require a range of ISO settings. The EXPEED 3 image processing engine works well with the intelligent scene recognition system that can automatically set the right values for a perfect shot.
- Continuous Shooting : With the Nikon D5200 you can also engage in continuous shooting with a 5 FPS frame rate. This allows you to take actions shots in sequence without having to miss a single moment. This is highly useful in sports as you get to shoot before, during and after a designated moment which then provides you with a host of photos that can choose from to pick out the winning shot.
- ISO Sensitivity : You can choose between 100-6400 ISO settings, which is also expandable to 25600 ISO if the need arises. For most shots however, you can easily manage in the lower ISO settings as the higher settings will only be in play if you need to take pictures of dimly lit subjects.
- Display Technology : This camera is equipped with a Vari-Angle LCD display that can be used to view the subjects along almost any angle before taking the picture. This is highly useful for trick photography when you need to get a certain angle captured which may not be possible with a fixed angle display. You also have an optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter. You can also take videos in Full HD, at 1080 p resolution.
- Remote Control : With the optional Remote control system, you can set your camera for the perfect shot and safely fire the remote to engage the shutter release so that you do not contribute to vibrations that may ruin an image capture. This is especially useful in very low light photography or when capturing the night sky with a large exposure level.
- 24.1 Megapixel Camera
- 3 inch TFT LCD Monitor with 170o Viewing Angle
- ISO 100 - ISO 6400 Sensitivity
- CMOS Image Sensor
- Full HD Recording