Steaker Tang Co Ltd

United States

Wood Pellet


Wood Pellet

USD 90 / Metric Ton ( Approx )

Min. Order (MOQ) : 10 Metric Ton

We are very happy to have you as our new customers of the year the board of directors have decided to treat you with a lot of care and to maintain long term business application: heating system density: 1100kgm3 diameter: 6mm-12mm shape: stick length: 25mm-35mm calory (ninja): 3850 moisture (%): 13% place of origin: thailand brand name: best model number: weifeng ash content (%): 0.7 raw material: 100% wood sawdust color: gray packaging & delivery wood pellet: 1,diameter:6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm 2,length:25mm-35mm 3,calory(j):3850 4,moisture content(%):4-5% relationship with your company . we are suppliers of wood pellet from thailand we sell good quality wood pellet . We sell at very good price and we offer good quality ; we offer samples for free but the buyers will handle the freight charges we sell metric tone(mt) of wood pellets at 90$mt . And we do fast delivery our minimum order stands at 20mt which we call that trial order to confirm quality we can give our customers all documents needed when necessary and we do both local and international supply our payment terms stands at 10% against proforma invoice and 10% against shipping documents which gives you a total of 20% payment by tt . This 20% payment will be use for the payment of labor; local transportation of goods to the sea port for delivery and also the payment of inland taxes . The rest 80% lc payment will be made when the goods reach the port which means the will be when the gods reach your port . Our company uses 10-15days to effectual delivery to the port of naples and we send document during the first shipment the gods will


  • Brand Name : Din+ Wood Pellets
  • Place of Origin : THAILAND

Additional Information:

Payment Terms : L/C, T/T,

Packaging Details : PE bags

Delivery Time : Delivery Detail: 14 days after receiving deposit.



Looking for Wood Pellet?


Search


Contact Details

Alvin Mogan

Florida, - 3027, United States

View Mobile No.