A cement is a binder, a substance used in construction that sets, hardens and adheres to other materials, binding them together.
Technical specification : For instance, Portland cements and blended hydraulic cements for concrete in the U.S. conform to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) C150 (Standard Specification for Portland Cement), C595 (Standard Specification for Blended Hydraulic Cement) or C1157 (Performance Specification for Hydraulic Cements).
Raw Material Used :
- It is used in mortar for plastering, masonry work, pointing, etc.
- It is used for making joints for drains and pipes.
- It is used for water tightness of structure.
- It is used in concrete for laying floors, roofs and constructing lintels, beams, stairs, pillars etc.
- It is used where a hard surface is required for the protection of exposed surfaces of structures against the destructive agents of the weather and certain organic or inorganic chemicals.
- It is used for precast pipes manufacturing, piles, fencing posts etc.
- It is used in the construction of important engineering structures such as bridges, culverts, dams, tunnels, light houses etc.
- It is used in the preparation of foundations, water tight floors, footpaths etc.
- It is employed for the construction of wells, water tanks, tennis courts, lamp posts, telephone cabins, roads etc.
Special Features :
- Pozzolan-lime cements,
- Polymer cements,
- Super sulfated cements.
Colors & packaging available : Grey , Bulk
- Sizes available : 50000 MT