The Chia Seeds that we offer have made us a leading exporter and supplier based in Delaware, United States. These small black seeds were originally grown in South America and is closely related to mint. These seeds that we offer are much in demand for the energy and strength they provide when consumed regularly. These seeds are also considered to be a health food.
- Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plantSalvia Hispanica, which is related to the mint.
- This plant grows natively in South America.
- Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans back in the day.
- They prized them for their ability to provide sustainable energy… in fact, “chia” is the ancient Mayan word for “strength.”
- Despite their ancient history as a dietary staple, only recently did chia seeds become recognized as a modern day superfood.
- In the past few years, they have exploded in popularity and are now consumed by health conscious people all over the world.