The Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we dole out, is extracted via chemical-free processes from the freshest and fruitiest assortment of Olives. Tested and packaged by our veteran professionals in a foolproof manner, the quality of this Olive Oil is most pristine. Global buyers can avail themselves of desired quantity of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, at market-leading prices. We are the trusted Exporter & Supplier of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Commodity - Olive Oil (EVO).
- Type - Extra Virgin.
Physical and Chemical Analysis :
- Free Fatty Acid (% m/m Oleic Acid) - 0,8 g maximum.
- Peroxide Value (meq O2/kg oil) - 20 maximum.
- Iodine Value (WIJS Method) - 78 - 88
- Moisture - 0,2 maximum.
- Volatile Matter (% m/m at 105oC) - 0,2 maximum.
- Saponification Value (mg KOH/g oil) - 184 - 196
- Unsaponifiable Substances (g/kg) - 15 maximum.
- Insoluble Substances in Ether (%) - 0,1 maximum.
- Refractive Index (at 40oC) - 1,4677 - 1,4700
- Specific Weight (g at 20oC) - 0,910 - 0,925
- Soap Content (%) - Negative.
- Halphen Test - Negative.
- Mineral Oil Test - Negative.
- Pirina Oil Test - Negative.
- Bellier Index - 17oC maximum.
- We are able to supply in packings following -
- Glass Bottles - 250, 500, 750 Mililiters and 1 Liter each (for Olive Oils only).
- PET Bottles - 1, 2, 3 and 5 Liters each (for all sort of edible oils).
- Tin Cans - 4, 5, 10 and 18 Liters each (for all sort of edible oils).
- PE Jerry Can - 20 Liters each (for all sort of edible oils).
- Steel Drum - 210 Liters each (for all sort of edible oils).
- Flexi Tank (Flexi Bag) - 20 Metric Tons each (for all sort of edible oils).